If you cannot find your order on the Vinterior, it is likely because you check out as a guest buyer without making an account on the platform. This means that your order will not be connected to a Vinterior account and that you cannot contact the seller to communicate with them regarding your order.
Having a Vinterior account allows the following;
- Communication with the seller
- Seeing the status of your order
- The ability to create wish lists
Steps to log into Vinterior to view your order:
It's very easy to connect your order to a Vinterior account; just follow the instructions in your confirmation email for your order and do the below;
- Find the confirmation email with the subject title ‘Your Vinterior order has been updated - Number of Order’.
- Find “Create an Account” in the email instructions.
- Set up your Vinterior account, and your order will automatically be there (it might take a few minutes to update).
- Email email@example.com if you have any problems finding your order, and we can quickly fix this for you.
For guidance on how to contact a seller, please see the following article if: Click Here.