On the rare occasion that your item delivered by Proovia arrives damaged, please follow the steps in this article.
What items can a claim be raised on?
If the customer is based in the UK, Vinterior can help them raise a return claim for a damaged item until 14 days after receiving the Goods.
Steps to raise a claim:
- The buyer reports the damage immediately to the Proovia driver and rejects the delivery if they do not want the item
- The buyer requests a return via their Vinterior account
- The buyer posts photographs of the damaged item on the order messaging thread or sends them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vinterior arranges for Proovia to return the item to you
- After the item is returned to you by Proovia, please confirm its condition and inform Vinterior how much the damages will cost to repair
- Vinterior then refunds the buyer for the item fee and the delivery costs, and Proovia will pay you, the seller, for the costs incurred for the damaged item directly.
- Need the small print? Here is a link to the Vinterior Return Policy and Proovia's T&Cs (5 minutes to read).
- In cases of returns for damage in transit, the process will remain as usual for sellers and buyers on Vinterior, and Proovia will then compensate the seller.
- Should we decide to partially refund the buyer to have an item fixed, Vinterior would claim the difference with Proovia.