Wishlists are a great way to keep all your favourite items in one place. You don't need to add them to your basket, and you can remove and edit the items depending on the style/theme. You can also create as many wishlists as you wish.
This is the perfect tool for people who prefer mood boards, visual guidance, and keeping their search findings in an organised place.
- Click on the heart on the listing of the item you would like to save.
- Make your own wish list with a title.
- Click on the heart icon at the top right corner of the Vinterior homepage. You'll then be taken to a wish list overview page like the below.
Please follow the steps below to edit a wish list:
- Go on your wishlist.
- Click on the Pen icon.
- Click Delete Wishlist.
- Click on the full red heart to remove an item from your wishlist.
- Refresh the page.
Sharing your wishlist:
- You can share your wishlists via email by clicking on the "Share wishlist" button when you access your wishlist on Vinterior.
- When you click this button, you will have the option to add the email address of the person who you would like to share the wishlist with.
Add items to cart:
- You can add all the items you have in a wishlist to your cart by clicking on the "add to Cart" button on your wishlist.