An item is no longer available to purchase if it shows the following three notifications on its listing
- Unavailable items or Seller in on Holiday
1. Sold items:
The item was sold on the Vinterior platform or externally. As the majority of items are unique, they tend to be sold very fast. No worries, our dealers renew their stock on a daily basis.
2. Unavailable items or Seller in on Holiday:
When you see these banners on the product, the item has temporarily been reserved for another buyer or that the seller is not available to confirm your order and arrange delivery at the moment.
You can decide to wait or look for alternatives.
TIPS to finding a similar item on Vinterior
- ‘More Items from this Seller’: At the bottom of the listing, you can see ‘More Items from this Seller’ to find similar results.
- “Ask the Seller a Question”: You can still contact the seller by clicking “Ask the Seller a Question” and ask if they have any alternatives in storage.
- Newsletter updates: If you have expressed interest in a type of item (style, date of manufacture), sign up to our Vinterior newsletter where you will receive similar suggested items.