At Vinterior we understand the value of communicating with our buyers and that ease of finding information about an item or order is paramount.
This article looks at the following:
- What is the messaging service?
- Where can I find my new inbox and archived inbox?
- What does it look like on my mobile?
- Experiencing some issues?
1. One thread to rule them all
All interactions with a buyer about an individual item will be contained in a single thread. This means:
All quotes, enquiries and messages relating to the same item will be in the same place.
Communication after ordering an item will also be in the same thread.
This will mean no more searching for the right thread when you need to contact a buyer about an item urgently. Our new design is also mobile-ready, making it easier to stay in contact on the go.
2. Where can I find my new inbox and archived inbox?
All recent conversations will now be in your inbox. Messages from the 10th May - 9th July 2020 will no longer be accessible on the site.
You can click on this link: vinterior.co/buyer/enquiries or on the speech bubbles that appear on the top navigation bar on your account.
To find your inbox:
- If you are on your archived inbox, click Back to my Inbox at the top of the page.
- Continue your pre-sale and post-sale messages here.
To find archived (old) messages, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the order reference number of the order from which you would like to retrieve your messages.
3. What does it look like on my mobile?
4. Experiencing some issues?
If you see any issues, read this!