1. How to setup Stripe Connect
- Please ensure your mobile phone is with you when completing these details, as a text message is sent to verify your account.
- Your Company Registration Number (if applicable) and a form of personal identification may also be required to complete this process.
- Partnerships: If your business is a Partnership, please ensure you register as a Sole Trader on the Stripe Connect form, as Registered Businesses require specific documents with Companies House in the UK or using EU VAT numbers for accounts based outside of the UK.
2. Verifying your identity
- Papers must be clear and large enough to read
- Papers must be dated within the past six months
- Documents can be uploaded in .png, .jpg, or .pdf format
- Complete documents must be uploaded. A comprehensive document is:
- The document is at least 1 page long
- The full name and address of the individual are clearly stated and legible
If you have any problems, please get in touch with Stripe Support here.
3. Getting paid via Stripe Connect
After you have enabled Stripe Connect payouts, all your sales will be processed through this payment system.
Once you dispatch an item (updating the dispatch date on your My Sales page), your payout will be transferred to your Stripe Connect account 14 days after you mark an item as dispatched. The funds will then be transferred from your Stripe Connect account to your bank account and received within the next three working days.