As of April 2023, we're launching 'Vinterior Resale' to allow buyers to sell their vintage and pre-loved treasures on Vinterior. We accept all quality pre-owned furniture pieces; contemporary, vintage, and antique. All listings are reviewed by our professional team before being introduced to buyers.
Who can sell as an individual on Vinterior Resale?
This new feature is currently for UK-based individual sellers selling to UK buyers via Vinterior. There are no upfront or monthly fees to sell on Vinterior Resale; we only charge a 17% +VAT commission when you sell. Click here to sign up.
You can list an item any time using our quick and easy listing form, which you can access here after logging into your account.
Buyers can contact you directly to ask questions about the item or make you an offer. Here are some guidelines to offer a great customer experience:
- Try your best to answer enquiries promptly, and don't leave the buyer without a reply
- Don't share your contact details
- Be polite and friendly
- If the information helps other users => edit your listing to add it.
- If you don't have the answer yet => acknowledge the message and give a timeline for the reply.
Try to create an experience that you would want when shopping for yourself. When one seller provides excellent service, it benefits the entire Vinterior community.
- Confirm your sale: Once the buyer has paid for an item, you'll be notified of the sale. At this point, you'll be asked to confirm whether the item is still available.
- We'll arrange the delivery of your sale: After you confirm the order, you'll be contacted by our delivery partner, Proovia, within 48 hours. They'll arrange to collect the item from you at a convenient time and then deliver it to your buyer.
Please note: by agreeing to sell on Vinterior Resale, you agree to our 14-day returns policy for all buyers, and you can read more about our full Returns Policy here.
At the moment, Vinterior Resale is in its pilot stages, so this is not something we currently offer; however, we would like to introduce collection and further delivery methods for our resellers/customers in the future.
Small orders will be shipped by Resellers directly. You can use our packaging guidelines support article to help ensure orders arrive safely with buyers. Medium, large or extra-large orders will be delivered by our UK logistics partner Proovia. They're fast, reliable, and can guarantee delivery within 7 days for the buyer. For further information on the benefits of delivery via Proovia, please click here.
All Resellers are paid 14 days after marking an item as dispatched. To receive payments for your sales, you'll need to set up our payment system partner Stripe Connect:
- Sign into your account
- Go to the Payment Information section and click the enable stripe connect button.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions and make sure each field is completed accurately.
Stripe will need to confirm your account via SMS, so please have your mobile to hand.