As of April 2023, we're launching 'Vinterior Resale' to allow buyers to sell their vintage and pre-loved treasures on Vinterior. We accept all quality pre-owned furniture pieces; contemporary, vintage, and antique. All listings are reviewed by our professional team before being introduced to buyers.
There are no upfront or monthly fees to sell on Vinterior Resale; we only charge a 17% +VAT commission when you sell.
Who can sell as an individual on Vinterior Resale?
We will test this new feature by allowing only UK-based individual sellers to sell to UK buyers via Vinterior. Click here to sign up!
What items can be sold on Vinterior Resale?
All 'Vinterior Resale' items must pass our curation guidelines and be categorised as 'Medium', 'Large', or 'Extra-Large' as per our delivery size category grid. We currently cannot accept any small accessory items from individual sellers.
How can I create a listing?
You can list an item any time using our quick and easy listing form, which you can access here after logging into your account.
How will buyers contact me?
Buyers can contact you directly to ask questions about the item or make you an offer. Here are some guidelines to offer a great customer experience:
- Try your best to answer enquiries promptly, and don't leave the buyer without a reply
- Don't share your contact details
- Be polite and friendly
- If the information helps other users => edit your listing to add it.
- If you don't have the answer yet => acknowledge the message and give a timeline for the reply.
Try to create an experience that you would want when shopping for yourself. When one seller provides excellent service, it benefits the entire Vinterior community.
What happens after I've made a sale?
- Confirm your sale: Once the buyer has paid for an item, you'll be notified of the sale. At this point, you'll be asked to confirm whether the item is still available.
- We'll arrange the delivery of your sale: After you confirm the order, you'll be contacted by our delivery partner, Proovia, within 48 hours. They'll arrange to collect the item from you at a convenient time and then deliver it to your buyer.
Please note: by agreeing to sell on Vinterior Resale, you agree to our 14-day returns policy for all buyers, and you can read more about our full Returns Policy here.
Can I offer free delivery or collection?
At the moment, Vinterior Resale is in its pilot stages, so this is not something we currently offer; however, we would like to introduce collection and further delivery methods for our resellers/customers in the future.
For the time being, your orders will be delivered by our UK logistics partner Proovia. They're fast, reliable, and can guarantee delivery within 7 days for the buyer. For further information on the benefits of delivery via Proovia, please click here.
How will I be paid for my sales?
To receive payments for your sales, you'll need to set up our payment system partner Stripe Connect:
- Sign into your account
- Go to the Payment Information section and click the enable stripe connect button.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions and make sure each field is completed accurately.
Stripe will need to confirm your account via SMS, so please have your mobile to hand.
Need help with something?
If you have questions about a specific order, enquiry, or your account, you can contact our customer service team for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.