This article explains Vinterior's delivery partnership with the EU furniture delivery company, GoVintage, for our UK Buyers based in Greater London and the South East.
We’re pleased to share that Vinterior has partnered with GoVintage, an EU delivery company, to our provide buyers with seamless delivery from select countries in the EU. We hope this service will make your experience in sourcing pieces from the EU much smoother.
Discover our selection of pieces from opted-in sellers here!
What items can be shipped with GoVintage?
- EU seller items from the following countries: Netherlands, Belgium, and specific areas of Germany and France:
- Items for UK delivery within London and the South East
- Items categorised as sizes medium, large or extra-large.
What are the benefits for UK buyers?
- 14-day lead time
- Fixed delivery prices on medium to extra-large pieces
- Medium: £205
- Large £230
- Extra-large: £300
- Bundle prices are available when ordering multiple items.
- Import VAT included
- Handling of export and import documentation by GoVintage. You can also request a copy by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does it work?
- GoVintage will contact you to book a delivery slot once the item has been collected from the seller
- Please expect them to get in touch with you via email and/or phone throughout the whole process
- For any specific questions, feel free to contact GoVintage at: email@example.com and call +48 789 176 578.
Any further questions?
Please reach out to our dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org.