Created by: Ella Forster
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jul, 2020 at 2:07 PM
What is a proforma?
- Proformas are sent to the Trade Buyer no longer than 72 hours after the order has been made
- Proformas are not VAT invoices (sellers are in charge of VAT invoices)
- Proformas are payable as soon as they are sent to you
During this waiting period for payment, we notify sellers not to dispatch the items until we receive payment.
Proformas will be sent in the format below via email.
TIPS with payment
- We kindly ask that payment is made within 7 days of receiving the proforma.
- Sellers are eager to dispatch your items, they will dispatch as soon as Vinterior receives the fund
- If you think that payment will be delayed, or if you know a future date when payment will be made, please let us know at email@example.com.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.