At Vinterior we understand the value of communicating with our buyers and that ease of finding information about an item or order is paramount. That’s exactly why we’ve upgraded our messaging platform.
This page looks at;
- What is the messaging service?
- Where can I find my new inbox and archived inbox?
- What does it look like on my mobile?
- Experiencing some issues?
1. One thread to rule them all
All interactions with a buyer about an individual item will be contained in a single thread. This means:
All quotes, enquiries and messages relating to the same item will be in the same place.
Communication after ordering an item will also be in the same thread.
This will mean no more searching for the right thread when you need to contact a buyer about an item urgently. Our new design is also mobile-ready, making it easier to stay in contact on the go.
2. Where can I find my new inbox and archived inbox?
All recent conversations will now be in your new inbox. Messages from the 10th May - 9th July 2020 will be accessible via your Archived inbox.
Here : - https://www.vinterior.co/dashboard/enquiries or click on your Dashboard and click 'My Inbox'.
To find the new inbox:
- If you are on your archived inbox, click Back to my Inbox at the top of the page.
- Continue your pre-sale and post-sale messages here.
Here : - https://www.vinterior.co/inbox
To find archived (old) messages:
- Go to Vinterior homepage.
- Go to My Inbox.
- Scroll to the bottom of your inbox page and click Archived Messages.
- Click on the archived conversation.
- Click on the link in "This is an archived enquiry. To contact the buyer, please click here to open a new thread."
7. This will open a thread on your new inbox.
3. What does it look like on my mobile?
4. Experiencing some issues?
With great change comes great responsibility. This launch, on a coding level, was made completely from scratch.
Please be patient and cooperative if there are any bugs. This might occur despite numerous testing within the Vinterior team.
If you see any issues, read this!