So, you've placed your Vinterior order, but what next? This article will take you through the different statuses of your order: Placed, Confirmed, Dispatched. It will also look at the post-purchase experience for Guest Buyers on Vinterior.
Your order statuses: Placed, Confirmed, Dispatched
Placed to Confirmed
After you have placed your order on Vinterior, the seller will confirm the item's availability and add the shipping final costs (they have 72 hours in which to do this).
Once confirmed, you will be charged for the delivery unless a pre-sale agreement was made for the delivery to be free or for the item to be collected, for example. (Shipping costs are charged to the payment card used to make the purchase.)
You will receive a confirmation email for your order outlining the shipping amount and payment method.
Confirmed to Dispatched
Guest Buyers: How to log into Vinterior to view your order
If you cannot find your order on the Vinterior, it is likely because you check out as a guest buyer without making an account on the platform. This means that your order will not be connected to a Vinterior account and that you cannot contact the seller to communicate with them regarding your order.
Having a Vinterior account allows the following;
- Communication with the seller
- Seeing the status of your order
- The ability to create wish lists
It's very easy to connect your order to a Vinterior account; just follow the instructions in your confirmation email for your order and do the below;
- Find the confirmation email with the subject title ‘Your Vinterior order has been updated - Number of Order’.
- Find “Create an Account” in the email instructions.
- Set up your Vinterior account, and your order will automatically be there (it might take a few minutes to update).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems finding your order, and we can quickly fix this for you.
For guidance on how to contact a seller, please see the following article if: Click Here.