You have placed your order on Vinterior, but what next? This article will take you through the different statuses of your order: Placed, Confirmed, and Dispatched. It will also look at the post-purchase experience for Guest Buyers on Vinterior.
Your order statuses: Placed, Confirmed, Dispatched
Placed to Confirmed
- After you have placed your order on Vinterior, the seller will confirm the item's availability and add the shipping final costs (they have 72 hours in which to do this).
- Once confirmed, you will be charged for the delivery unless a pre-sale agreement was made for the delivery to be free or for the item to be collected, for example. (Shipping costs are charged to the payment card used to make the purchase).
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order outlining the shipping amount and payment method.
Confirmed to Dispatched
- Once the seller has dispatched your item, they will update the status of your order to 'Dispatched'. Vinterior will notify you about this via email. The email's subject title will be: “Your Vinterior order has been updated - ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER”.
Guest Buyers: How to log into Vinterior to view your order
- Communication with the seller
- Seeing the status of your order
- The ability to create wish lists
To connect your order to your account, please email us at email@example.com and provide us with the order reference number and the email address you have used to create an account on Vinterior. Once your order is connected to your account, you will be able to view your order in your account and perform the actions above.
For guidance on how to contact a seller, please see the following article: Click Here.