Buying the item is one thing; delivering is another! Vinterior items are antique, vintage, high in value and often fragile so it is really important to ensure that you have a swift and smooth service and that your item is not damaged. Please have a look at the below to ensure the delivery can be organised best for your personal circumstances.
Tips for organising a smooth delivery:
- Click ‘Ask the seller a question’: You can contact the seller directly on the listing page to find an exact delivery price to your city/country.
- Describe your requirements: State whether you require a 2-man courier service or if you live in a multi-story apartment. This will help the seller send you an accurate price and avoid any disappointment on your side.
- Provide specific delivery dates: you should let the seller know as soon as possible to help him/her arrange it. Some sellers are happy to accommodate you if the shipping or storage time is reasonable.
- Organise your own delivery: If the seller cannot deliver, you are more than welcome to organise a collection with your own shipper.
What delivery information can you find on the listing?
- Sometimes, the seller provides a delivery price pre-sale and additional information. Please make sure to check the "Additional delivery info for seller" on the listing of the item.
- If the seller has not provided a delivery price, Vinterior adds an auto-generated estimated price. This price is a guideline based on the product type. This might be different from the actual price. We invite you to contact the seller beforehand.
- The seller will confirm the actual delivery price after checkout. Depending on the type of item, the delivery address and the shipper's availability, you may pay more or less than estimated.
What the seller will do for you:
- The seller of your item will arrange the shipping for you.
- Most of our sellers can ship outside of the UK.
- After the order has been placed, the seller will have 72 hours to receive your order, confirm it, check your delivery details, and charge you for delivery on a separate payment.