With current delivery restrictions and regulations linked to Covid-19, there may be slight delays linked to the destination or the current location of the item.
If you have tight delivery deadlines, we recommend you source from local dealers to minimize the risks of delays. If you need assistance finding products from local dealers, you can view the city where the item is located on the listing page directly.
The UK Government Guidelines:
Please note that in the UK, drivers are allowed to deliver furniture and that trucks will not be stopped by the authorities. There should not be any delivery restrictions or delays for items purchased within the UK.
- Many couriers are still operating according to Government guidelines.
- The severity of the restrictions imposed in each country differs, so please ensure you are up to date with the latest Government advice within your country.
How to receive safely your item during the pandemic?
- When receiving an item to your premises, the courier must maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters.
- Couriers should deliver at the front door, maintaining a safe distance.
- The signature of delivery slips should be avoided, if possible. Please ask the seller to find an alternative proof of delivery processes available.
- Couriers should wear protective gloves when handling all pieces of furniture.
- Hand sanitisers should be used before and after every new job.
Have a question? Email the team at email@example.com or leave a message on our Chat via the Vinterior website.