Please note that in the UK, drivers are allowed to deliver furniture and that trucks will not be stopped by the authorities. You should therefore not have any delivery restrictions in the UK - Update from the 14th April
Most sellers are flexible with deliveries during the lockdown.
Please contact the seller to enquire about delivery and see if it is possible for them to store the item a bit longer.
How to contact the seller?
- Log in to your Vinterior account.
- Go to My Inbox in the top right hand corner dropdown option list
- Go to My Orders and click on the relevant orders
- Click "Contact Seller" or "See Thread"
Need to send some photographs?
- Attach the photographs with the ‘Choose File” button next to the “Send” button directly on the Vinterior platform via the conversation.
- Please do not send them via email via the automated notification you will receive for any messages.
When the seller replies, it will leave a thread so you can come back to it for reference. You should also be notified via an automated Vinterior email when the seller gets in touch